Bake Sale Fundraiser
Bake Sale CLOSED
Thank you for all your support!
We have limited quantities, please be aware that we may not be able to fulfil all orders. Once you order please wait for the confirmation email to list which items we can bake and deliver. Thank you for your kind understanding.
The preschool is organizing a community bake sale with proceeds benefiting the Preschool. The sale will coincide with the Thanksgiving holiday to provide seasonal treats and morale to the broader Embassy community. The bake sale will be organized and implemented with COVID precautions in mind.
- Safe food handling guidance, including proper hand washing guidance, will be followed by food preparers.
- The bake sale will be conducted on-line through an ordering system.
- Items will be pre-packaged with a scheduled delivery drop-off window at customers’ doors.
- Unattended pick-up table may be available as an alternative pick-up location.
- Face masks will be mandatory for anyone delivering food.
- Face masks will be mandatory for anyone picking food up.
- Money will be left at the door or in a secure drop-box at the pick-up station.
- Potential points for person-to-person exposure (item sorting and drop off) will be done in large, well ventilated areas. People will be asked to wait at least 6 feet from the person in front of them when dropping off or picking up items. Face masks will be mandatory for all participants at these potential exposure points.
Important Dates :
Until Nov 16: Bakers Registration
Nov 17th – Nov 23th: Bakers bake.
Nov 24th: Deliver items.